- Instrumental position of leadership which directly impacts the morale and excellence of our nursing team across 8 aged care sites.
- Attractive Salary
- Relocation Assistance.
Working 16 hours per week, the Clinical Manager is responsible for a team of up to 14 nurses working primarily 8am to 4.30pm, covering 7 days per week.
This is a key professional and operational leadership role where you will be responsible for leading the daily performance and culture of service excellence throughout every aspect of your team. It combines exceptional coaching and mentoring with clarity of expectations, to ensure your team delivers upon the key performance indicators and the nursing regulatory codes of practice.
This role involves working across managerial and clinical tasks as and when required. The Clinical Manager will be a member of the small Executive Team, and work closely with our Quality Manager, Operations Manager and facilities Managers to ensure a cohesive approach to ensure our residents and families receive the best outcome for the duration of their time in our care. Our RN’s work a rotation on-call system for after-hour care. You will also have 3 Senior RN’s sharing the leadership and guidance in a North/South/East split of duties. The Clinical Manager will also be prepared to be on-call in order to connect with their team members to provide back-up advice to the operational team. Lastly it is important that you stimulate nursing innovation and identify and implement opportunities for improving quality outcomes for our residents and their families.
Proven leadership experience is essential, with the ability to influence and motivate others in a positive and constructive way. We are seeking someone who will work effectively with people from a wide range of different cultures, and who always uses sound judgement to communicate and resolve issues effectively.
To carry out this role effectively, you’ll need:
- To be a Registered Nurse with a current practicing certificate
- 5+ years post registration nursing experience
- 2+ years management experience, ideally providing leadership to a team of registered nurses.
- Ideally, experience within aged care and dementia facilities.
Your Personal attributes
- Confidently able to hold appropriate coaching, behaviour and performance conversations with team members.
- Able to navigate, support, follow and lead change management initiatives
- Confident with technology
- Proven ability to lead process and service delivery improvement
If the idea of a role where you can positively impact the lives and well-being of your team and our residents, then we would love to hear from you.