Our people are an important part of our core story at Heritage Lifecare (GHG) Ltd. We couldn’t do what we do without the great work our people provide day in and day out.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Facility Manager to support the operations of the business. Hoon Hay House, Christchurch is 60 bed Dementia facility, which also provides for additional accommodation for 20 Mental Health residents.
The purpose of this position is to lead the Dementia facility on all aspects of operations, relationship management, and people management. We are looking for someone that is driven to succeed, can deal with a variety of tasks and ensures the residents are well cared for. You will be the leader of a passionate and hard-working team of employees. You will also have the support of a local management team.
The successful applicant needs to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience managing an integrated care facility or in a management role where your skills would be transferrable.
- Solid financial acumen to manage budgets and reporting aspects of the business.
- Has the ability to foster positive relationships with residents, family members, and employees.
- Clinical background and/or experienced in working within a mental health environment would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of the health and disability sector standards and the ability to manage a robust quality system and to ensure the facility is compliance focused
- Has strong networks with the local community and key stakeholders
- Has staff management experience, including the management of rosters
Your understanding of best practice and professionalism will come to the fore as you showcase your business skills and effective communication.
If you have a passion for the elderly and are seeking a position where you can apply your own style of management and running of a facility, then we are keen to speak with you about this opportunity.
Please note: to be eligible for this position you must have a legal right to work in New Zealand and be prepared to undergo a police vetting procedure. Please be aware that we may review applications as soon as they’re received, and interviews could take place before the closing date of this advertisement. If this role appeals to you, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible.View more