Golden Healthcare Group is a large Christchurch based, privately-owned aged care provider. We have eight facilities around Christchurch offering various residential care services.
Spring is almost here! We are seeking an experienced lawn mowing person to join our small gardening team, maintaining our award-winning gardens at our 8 sites around Christchurch.
This is a Monday to Friday role. Hours will vary to meet the needs of the seasons and weather, with a guarantee of 30 hours per week, however most weeks will provide for 8 hour days. This role will include all aspects of lawn mowing, weed-eating, edge trimming and some spraying. Other maintenance duties may be required to ensure we maintain the beautiful gardens and grounds around our rest home and villas.
To join our team, you will need to be flexible, able to work independently, have a solid work ethic and a great sense of humour. You will also need to have:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience with large facility lawn mowing and edge trimming
- Experience with using sprays
- Adherence to safety practices and uses PPE
- Be physically fit and active
- Great communication skills, both with your colleagues and residents of our villas
- Reliable transport – as your work location may change from time to time
A police clearance check will apply. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply, please email email@example.comView more