Albarosa is part of the Golden Healthcare Group and is committed to providing the highest quality care to people with dementia. This quality care is provided by qualified staff in two purpose built 20 bed wings.
In our work, we aim to mirror a family care environment as closely as possible. Family involvement is paramount and encouraged in all aspects of the continuing care of the resident, we individualise both care and activities plans to suit.
If you are considering care options for a loved one, we would welcome the opportunity to show you around Albarosa.
Situated on Harewood Road, Papanui, Albarosa is next to Camellia Court and Golden Age Rest Home.
Features of Albarosa Rest Home
- A lovely ultra-modern building
- All bedrooms with ensuites and underfloor heating
- Spacious lounge and dining room
- Sunny secure internal courtyard
- Outdoor lawns and gardens to enjoy
- All residents are encouraged to personalise their rooms with their own treasures and furniture
- Our cooks are renowned for their tasty, nourishing meals and will gladly cater for individual requirements
- A Premium Room Accommodation Charge is a fee that you pay in addition to your Daily Care Fee. The amount of the additional charge depends on the rooms features.
Accommodation Premium Room charges range from: $12 to $27.** These prices are subject to change after the date of publication. Last updated 1 December 2020.
Facilities and Services of Albarosa Rest Home
- Dedicated Facility Manager
- Registered Nurse
- 24 hour nursing care
- Regular scheduled medical care
- On-call Doctors
- Nutritious home style meals
- Special diets catered for
- Single ensuite rooms
- Respite Care
- Podiatrist services as required
- Recreation and activities programme
- Golden Healthcare Group van outings
- Hairdressing onsite weekly
Contact80 Harewood Road, Papanui, Christchurch
Phone 03 375 0727, Fax 03 375 0728
Please contact us if you have any questions about vacancies or enquiries.