Brookhaven Rest Home and Retirement Village houses a rest home, specialist dementia wings, and a community of retirement villas in one facility.
Rest home bedrooms are all large and include ensuites. Residents are encouraged to make their space their own, by using personal furniture and treasured items. Grounds are well-established and thoughtfully designed so that courtyards, lawns and gardens are easily accessible and enjoyed. Villas feature comfortable bedrooms complete with ensuite, spacious living and dining rooms.
The Dementia wings offer extra care to those who need it, in a safe and secure environment. Staff provide tailored care appropriate to specific individual needs, and support residents in maintaining their dignity and independence. Emergency call buttons are located in all rest home and villa ensuites.
Features of Brookhaven Retirement Village
- Brookhaven is surrounded by tranquil lawns and gardens with views to the nearby Port Hills.
- A Registered Nurse is on call 24 hours a day.
- A comprehensive activity programme is developed and maintained by our diversional therapist to suit resident’s individual needs, abilities and interests. Regular activities and outings ranging from visiting entertainers, sing-a-longs, library book exchange, happy hour, indoor games and shopping trips.
- A Premium Room Accommodation Charge is a fee that you pay in addition to your Daily Care Fee. The amount of the additional charge depends on the rooms features.
Accommodation Premium Room charges range from: $5 to $10.** These prices are subject to change after the date of publication. Last updated 1 December 2020.
Facilities and Services of Brookhaven Retirement Village
- Dedicated Facility Manager
- Registered Nurse
- 24 hour nursing care
- Regular scheduled medical care
- On-call Doctors
- Nutritious home style meals
- Special diets catered for
- Single ensuite rooms
- Respite care
- Podiatrist services as required
- Recreation and activities programme
- Golden Healthcare Group van outings
- Hairdressing onsite weekly
Contact29 Alport Place, Woolston, Christchurch
Phone 03 384 5046, Fax 03 384 5046
Please contact us if you have any questions about vacancies or enquiries.