Unique and specialist medical care is offered to residents with dementia at this facility. Camellia Court Rest Home is situated adjacent to the Golden Age Rest Home, where more general care is provided. Both are part of the Golden Healthcare Group.
39 residents are comfortably housed by the spacious single rooms with ensuites. Camellia Court has a large dining area and multiple living spaces. Internal and external walkways allow our residents to enjoy the well-established lawns and colourful gardens that surround the accommodations. Our home enables residents with the freedom of movement in a safe environment.
Camellia Court has a high quality of care in a warm, friendly environment.
Features of Camellia Court Rest Home
- A lovely spacious building
- Single rooms with ensures available
- Spacious lounges and dining room
- Sunny, secure internal courtyard
- Outdoor lawns and gardens to enjoy
- All residents are encouraged to personalise their rooms with their own treasures and furniture
- Our cooks are renowned for their tasty, nourishing meals and will gladly cater for individual requirements
Facilities and Services of Camellia Court Rest Home
- Dedicated Facility Manager
- Registered Nurse
- 24 hour nursing care
- Regular scheduled medical care
- On-call Doctors
- Nutritious home style meals
- Special diets catered for
- Single ensuite rooms
- Respite care
- Podiatrist services as required
- Recreation and activities programme
- Golden Healthcare Group van outings
- Hairdressing onsite weekly
Contact84 Harewood Road, Papanui, Christchurch
Phone 03 375 0722, Fax 03 375 0723
Please contact us if you have any questions about vacancies or enquiries.