At Hoon Hay House, we have created a harmonious environment to meet the needs of all individuals.
Our 20 bed dementia home offers the highest quality of care in a warm, friendly and caring environment.
Our staff believe that catering to the physical, mental, spiritual, social, emotional and cultural needs of our residents is fundamental to providing quality care. The home is divided into two small private units of 10 beds each. We have designed these units to offer a comfortable open plan lounge with a kitchenette in each wing where our residents are encouraged to bake and make themselves at home.
Our registered nurse works collaboratively with the family and carers of each resident – carefully planning, implementing and evaluating care provided on an individual basis. Care programmes are as unique as the individuals they cater to.
Features of Hoon Hay House Dementia
- A lovely ultra-modern building
- All bedrooms with ensuites and underfloor heating
- Spacious lounges and dining rooms
- Sunny secure internal courtyard
Facilities and Services of Hoon Hay House Dementia
- Dedicated Facility Manager
- Registered Nurse
- 24 hour nursing care
- Regular scheduled medical care
- On-call Doctors
- Nutritious home style meals
- Special diets catered for
- Single ensuite rooms
- Respite care
- Podiatrist services as required
- Recreation and activities programme
- Golden Healthcare Group van outings
- Hairdressing onsite weekly
Contact16 Anvers Place, Hoon Hay, Christchurch
Phone 03 335 0297, Fax 03 335 0396
Please contact us if you have any questions about vacancies or enquiries.