Hoon Hay Rest Home is a 40 bed dementia home providing the highest quality care in a warm, friendly, caring environment.
We are proud to provide quality care for the residents, catering for their physical, mental, spiritual, social, emotional and cultural needs, in a residence where they are cared for as unique individuals who merit the highest respect. Staff are qualified and competent with a special interest in working with people with dementia.
Our registered nurse plans, implements and evaluates each resident’s care in conjunction with the family and carers. Hoon Hay Rest Home is part of the Golden Healthcare Group of rest homes.
Features of Hoon Hay Rest Home
- A lovely ultra-modern building
- All bedrooms with ensuites and underfloor heating
- Spacious lounges and dining rooms
- Sunny secure internal courtyard
- Outdoor lawns and gardens to enjoy
- All residents are encouraged to personalise their rooms with their own treasures and furniture
Facilities and Services of Hoon Hay Rest Home
- Dedicated Facility Manager
- Registered Nurse
- 24 hour nursing care
- Regular scheduled medical care
- On-call Doctors
- Nutritious home style meals
- Special diets catered for
- Single ensuite rooms
- Respite care
- Podiatrist services as required
- Recreation and activities programme
- Golden Healthcare Group van outings
- Hairdressing onsite weekly
Contact16 Anvers Place, Hoon Hay, Christchurch
Phone 03 379 7825, Fax 03 379 7862
Please contact us if you have any questions about vacancies or enquiries.