Golden Age Rest Home is a special place to live. The building is modern, accommodating residents in 52 comfortable bedrooms, including 2 couples rooms. Outdoor facilities include spacious lounges, several courtyards, well-established lawns and gardens to be enjoyed.
Our staff is a team of caring professionals who offer a service that is second to none. On-call Doctors, Physiotherapists, a Diversional Therapist, Carers, Cooks, House-Keepers and a Gardener, led by the Manager and Registered Nurse who is on call 24 hours a day. Our cooks are known by our residents for meals that are as tasty as they are nourishing. They will gladly cater for individual requirements, including diabetics.
At Golden Age Rest Home, we think the little touches are what makes the difference. Residents enjoy a happy hour before dinner. The environment is friendly and relaxed, offering a balance of companionship and privacy as required.
Features of Golden Age Retirement Village
- Our priority is to provide a friendly relaxed and secure environment where you can enjoy life as you choose with none of the worries about health care or looking after a home.
- Little extra touches like happy hour and the frequent home baked treats which the cook provides, all contribute to a most pleasant environment.
- Adjacent is the Golden Age Retirement Village and on the other side is Camilla Court, a specialist in dementia care. All belong to the Golden Healthcare Group.
Facilities and Services of Golden Age Retirement Village
- Dedicated Facility Manager
- Registered Nurse
- 24 hour nursing care
- Regular scheduled medical care
- On-call Doctors
- Nutritious home style meals
- Special diets catered for
- Single ensuite rooms
- Respite care
- Podiatrist services as required
- Recreation and activities programme
- Golden Healthcare Group van outings
- Hairdressing onsite weekly
Contact96 Harewood Road, Papanui, Christchurch
Phone 03 375 0720, Fax 03 375 0726
Please contact us if you have any questions about vacancies or enquiries.